Medical Bills And Lost Wages

How Will I Pay For My Medical Bills After An Accident?

Following an accident, you will need to seek medical care. The more severe your injuries, the more care and medical services that you will need. In the blink of an eye, your medical bills can quickly build and reach tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. For most people, these medical bills can be far beyond what they are able to pay, and can put them in a difficult financial situation.

Those with insurance will receive some assistance, but even that may not be enough to cover all of the medical expenses. In these situations, it is necessary to explore options such as a personal injury claim against the negligent party that caused the auto accident. These claims can provide you with additional accident compensation that you need to pay for your present medical care, future care needs and other damages that are the result of the accident.

If I Miss Work And Lose Wages As A Result, What Can I Do?

A personal injury claim can also help you recover the wages that you lost as a result of being away from work due to your injuries. Success in recovering lost wages requires careful documentation and extensive evidence that shows the extent of your injuries. It may also require testimony from vocational experts and other professionals who can attest to your diminished earning capacity going forward.

Where Can I Get The Help I Need?

At The Martin Law Firm, we are here for you. When you come to our firm, you will work directly with attorney Gregg Martin. Gregg is an accomplished trial lawyer who is board-certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Throughout more than 25 years of practicing law, Gregg has helped many auto accident victims and their families obtain the compensation they need to pay their bills and move forward with their lives.

We Listen To You And Get Results

Questions about medical bills and lost wages after a car accident? Schedule a free attorney consultation by calling 281-893-0777 or contacting us online. From our office in Houston, we represent injured clients throughout the area and across Texas.