You should not have to pay the price for someone else's negligence — be it a fellow motorist, commercial truck driver, construction contractor or manufacturer of a defective product. If you have sustained a catastrophic injury — or a loved one has suffered wrongful death — as the result of another's negligent behavior, The Martin Law Firm in Houston will work to hold the responsible parties and their insurers accountable.
We aggressively pursue justice and fair financial compensation for adults, children and families who have been harmed in car accidents, accidents involving motorcycles and a broad range of other injury-causing situations.
Experience. Inside Knowledge Of Insurance Tactics. Results.
As a former insurance claims adjuster, construction superintendent, bus driver and motorcycle rider, attorney Gregory A. Martin has relevant real-world experience that informs his perspective and contributes to his ability to help injured clients. With more than two decades of experience, Gregg is respected by opposing lawyers and insurance companies who recognize that he knows what he is doing, and he will not settle for anything but fair compensation for his clients. Gregg is also board-certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Read More On Our Blog
- Jan 13 - Cognitive distraction: The safety of hands-free cellphones
- Jan 13 - Fatigue and driving a big rig do not mix
- Jan 06 - Texas drunk driving laws: How do they measure up?
- Jan 04 - Gregory A Martin Receives Premier 100 Designation from National Academy of Jurisprudence
- Dec 30 - Aggressive drivers can cause fatal accidents