You should not have to pay the price for someone else's negligence — be it a fellow motorist, commercial truck driver, construction contractor or manufacturer of a defective product. If you have sustained a catastrophic injury — or a loved one has suffered wrongful death — as the result of another's negligent behavior, The Martin Law Firm in Houston will work to hold the responsible parties and their insurers accountable.
We aggressively pursue justice and fair financial compensation for adults, children and families who have been harmed in car accidents, accidents involving motorcycles and a broad range of other injury-causing situations.
Experience. Inside Knowledge Of Insurance Tactics. Results.
As a former insurance claims adjuster, construction superintendent, bus driver and motorcycle rider, attorney Gregory A. Martin has relevant real-world experience that informs his perspective and contributes to his ability to help injured clients. With more than two decades of experience, Gregg is respected by opposing lawyers and insurance companies who recognize that he knows what he is doing, and he will not settle for anything but fair compensation for his clients. Gregg is also board-certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Read More On Our Blog
- Nov 20 - What to do when you spot a drunk driver while on the road
- Nov 13 - How long can a truck driver stay on the road during a shift?
- Nov 06 - Statistics demonstrate dangers of holiday driving in Texas
- Nov 01 - Car caught on video swerving and hitting motorcycle in Texas
- Oct 23 - Difficulty getting claims paid can add to a victim's burdens